The student news site of Broughton High School in Raleigh, North Carolina

The Hi-Times

The Hi-Times

The Hi-Times

Photo courtesy of https://nc211.org/voting/
Why You Should Vote
March 19, 2024
Golden Gate Bridge safety net
Photo Courtesy of East Idaho News
Golden Gate Bridge Net
March 19, 2024

Swift and Kelce

People.com
Taylor Swift at the Chiefs game in New York

Recently, the famous pop star Taylor Swift and the tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs, Travis Kelce, have been seen together. Fans say there might be something going on between these two. Others say it’s nothing romantic and that it is just a friendship. This relationship began when Kelce attended the Eras Tour at the Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City. He stated that he wanted to meet her before or after the concert and got upset when he wasn’t able to exchange the friendship bracelet he made. 

Roles were reversed when Swift appeared at Kelce’s game against the Chicago Bears in Kansas. She spent lots of her time with Travis’s mom, Donna Kelce, in their family box. Of course, the other half of the time, she was seen cheering for her new man. This was when fans started to get suspicious about what might be happening between these two celebrities. Exactly a week later, Swift was seen hanging out in a suite with stars Blake Lively, Ryan Renolds, Sophie Turner, and Hugh Jackman in the MetLife Stadium. This is when things might have gotten a little bit out of control. Jason Kelce, Travis Kelce’s brother, states in their podcasts that they showed the suite around 17 times during the game. Later, Travis proceeds to tell National Football League (NFL) television coverage that they might be “overdoing it” with the footage of Swift during the games. Could this be the end of Taylor Swift’s screen time during the NFL games? Or could this mean their relationship is going to become more hidden?