Over the offseason, the NBA underwent drastic changes. Headlining those changes was the switch from the traditional Adidas jerseys to Nike jerseys. The change took the league by storm and many teams decided to change the look of their uniforms. Here are our top 10 jerseys of the 2017-2018 season:
1. Minnesota Timberwolves: The T-Wolves head up our list at number 1. This organization started from scratch and redesigned their jerseys. The stripes on the chest is a strong look. The best feature of this jersey is the fitbit logo on the left shoulder.
2. Cleveland Cavaliers: The Cavs aren’t playing around this year. The completely revitalized uniforms feature, in bold lettering, “CAVS” across the chest. The winged Goodyear foot isn’t too shabby either.
3. Philadelphia 76ers: Trust the Process. Philly’s new threads feature a red trim on
the “Phila” title on the front. The 3 on the back collar, representing the 3 titles the franchise has won over the years, is also a nice touch.
4. Phoenix Suns: The Suns rock some sharp threads. The purple and orange color combo is eye-catching.
5. Charlotte Hornets: Buzz city has, perhaps, the most unique jerseys in the league. The Hornets are the only team sponsored by the Jordan Brand. The light blue, purple, and white color scheme is hard to beat.
6. Sacramento Kings: The Kings organization is rebuilding and they decided to rebuild their jerseys as well. The simple yet impressive design pays homage to their hometown, featuring the letters, “SAC” in grey with a white trim. The name looks great on the smooth purple jerseys.
7. Portland Trail Blazers: Portland has always had a crisp look with the black and white with a red accent, but this year they brought an alternate red base jersey, which is an instant classic.
8. Washington Wizards: The Wizards bring the magic with these unis. The red, white and blue color scheme is a patriotic symbol and is the perfect fit for DC’s team.
9. Brooklyn Nets: We decided to stick Brooklyn in here because their uniforms are flat out cold. Originally designed by the famous rapper Jay Z, these uniforms represent the Brooklyn area and all its culture.
10. Milwaukee Bucks: Fear the Deer. The Bucks are bringing the heat with their green, tan, and light blue color palette. They have a fierce look.